Coming soon: Saved filters are expanding to Views, with shareable options!
Soon you'll be able to save your favorite filters as 'Views' in Float. Admins will also have the option to set their saved Views as 'Personal' or 'Shared', which determines whether or not you want this View accessible to your team.
This has been a popular request for larger accounts who are working as teams within teams in Float. For example, let's say that you're a 30-people design department working in a 150-people Float team. Your team will be able to log in and access your shared View 'Design team' to quickly see what's relevant to them, faster.
Here's what you need to know
What is a View?
Views are an enhanced version of saving a filter in Float. In addition to the filters you’ve created, a View will save the sort order and the page you are on, e.g., reports.
Who can use Views?
- Everyone on the Team can create Views for their own use.
- Managers, Admins and Account Owners can make Views available to the whole Team by saving them as “shared” Views. 🎉
How will Views help me and my Team?
- Reduce overwhelm for users in large teams by seeing what’s relevant to you, faster.
- Switch between frequently used view configurations without having to repeat setup each time.
- Streamline discussions about resource allocation in Float—by guiding everyone to the same shared Views for faster alignment.
We currently have a small group of customers testing this feature. If you'd like to be the first to try Views, add your email to our Beta list below.