Float is G2’s momentum leader for resource management for the 12th time in a row!
We’re proud to help many of the world’s top teams plan projects with a full picture of availability, capacity, and actual hours worked. Scheduling tasks around capacity enables a better work-life balance for teams, which is why we’re committed to providing a people-first approach to planning project work.
Today, we’re happy to share we’ve been named as #1 Momentum Leader for Resource Management in G2’s Winter Reports! G2’s quarterly reports highlight the best software solutions based on millions of customer reviews. Check out our 1000+ reviews on G2!
In addition to being the Momentum Leader, we’ve also topped the table across several other classes in resource management for small business and mid-market teams, including:
- Best Small Business Resource Management Software
- Easiest Implementation for Small Business and Mid-Market
- Best Resource Management Results for Small Business
- Best Resource Management Usability for Small Business
- Best Resource Management Relationship for Small Business and Mid-Market (Once you chat to our sales team and account managers, you’ll understand why—get in touch here!)
We also rank among the top three time tracking tools for ease of implementation and results.
What makes Float a momentum leader?
We value continuous improvement and always look for ways to improve the status quo. Over the past year, we’ve introduced several features that help make Float the single source of truth for your team’s time:
- A new schedule view with live insights into capacity, utilization, and availability at a team and individual level for precise project planning and forecasting.
- Time off approval to better manage availability and capacity in the context of planned work.
- Plus Pack add-on plan with an assigned account manager, prioritized support, and a custom contract.
Keeping up momentum in 2023
We’re going to continue supporting your people and projects with best-in-class features that help you manage, plan, and track time at work. Some new features coming early next year include:
- Start a timer on scheduled tasks for more precise, easy time tracking in the same place you plan work.
Contract credit offer: If you’re locked into a contract for time tracking in another tool but are keen to simplify your toolset, get in touch! We’ll honor the duration of competitors’ contracts in Float.
- Create sub-departments to manage and filter teams within departments.
- Allocate resources in percentages of total available time (not just hours).
If you’re interested in learning more about how Float can fit your team’s needs, book a call with our sales team.
Lastly, thank you to all of our amazing customers for your continued support! We appreciate the time you’ve taken to review us on G2 and for feedback that helps make Float better. We’re excited to help you the most out of your time in 2023 and beyond!